- Every Sunday at 10:30 a.m.
- 2nd Wednesdays of every month at 7 p.m.
- Lunch follows after every morning service
- 1st Sundays and 5th Sundays are full, pot luck, country lunches
- All other Sundays are generally lighter lunches
- Annual Meeting: Mount Paran’s annual meeting takes place the fourth Sunday weekend of August. Services include:
- Friday evening, 7:00 p.m. services
- Saturday morning, 10:30 a.m. services, followed by lunch and then the communion and foot-washing service
- Sunday morning, 10:30 a.m. services
- Annual Singing: Mount Paran has an annual singing that takes place the first Sunday in May. Singing starts when everyone is done eating lunch after regular services. In other words, about 1:30 p.m.
We hope we will see you at one of these services. Located roughly eight miles south of downtown Monroe, Georgia, Mount Paran is between Atlanta and Athens in Walton County. For information on what we believe, please read our Articles of Faith or contact us.
As for what to expect when you come, our services are intentionally simple and meant to strive to be as close as possible to the simple, orderly examples given to us in the New Testament. All our worship services consist of a cappella singing, prayer and preaching. Any business the church needs to take care of is addressed in a separate conference immediately after services on the 1st Sunday of every month.
For information, directions, or other information, contact the following:
Chris Edwards, Church Clerk
1080 Whispering Lakes Dr
Madison, GA 30650
Elder Ronnie Loudermilk, Pastor
View the location of this church using Google Maps.
View more pictures of Mt. Paran Primitive Baptist Church